Maryland Covenant of Ministers' Wives, Inc.
Mentoring and Supporting First Ladies, Associate Ministers' Wives, and Widows
Membership info & benefits
How do I become a member of MCMW?
Two easy steps:
- Complete the membership application here.
- Please click the link above and fill out the form.
Then, either email it to: email@example.com
Or, print and send it to:
P.O. Box 32756, Pikesville, MD 21282
- Submit $20 application fee and pay $20 monthly in dues or $200 with no application fee.
Benefits of being a member:
- Obtain a mentor and/or become a mentee
- Preferred seating and discounts for conferences, etc.
- Consideration for scholarships
- Obtain access to various classes
- There are three categories for the general sessions. The classes below are examples of topics.
Health/Wellness – self-care, domestic violence, breast cancer awareness, etc.
Kingdom Building/Christ Centered – effective prayer, studying the Bible, navigating women’s ministry, developing a ministry proposal, navigating ministry expectations, etc.
Professional & Personal Development – time management, navigating Zoom, train the trainer, Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), resume writing/interview tips, etc.
- Share within small groups
- Obtain a quarterly newsletter
- Serve according to your gifts
- Attend powerful monthly prayer calls